Portland Stone Globe Garden Light
£109.00 – £198.00
High quality outdoor lighting with a dual day and night function. By day these garden Globe Lights are an attractive feature, and by night they illuminate.
Designed and made in the UK, there are many outdoor lighting ideas that incorporate Stone Globe Lights:
- Entrance, gate post or pillar lights replacing traditional pedestal lights
- Driveway or path lighting
- Bollard lights
- Wall and balustrade lighting
- As a safety feature highlighting steps
- Patio, or decking area lights for alfresco outdoor living
Patio lighting ideas may favour the Globe Lights in a finish that matches the colour of the hard landscaping. Likewise new build outside areas needing external lighting, swimming pool and hot tub surrounds, and decking areas.
The Globe Light’s unique rough surface will weather naturally but can be cleaned if preferred with a standard household cleaner.
If you require a set of colour samples, £5 refunded with your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose from Mains/230v or Low Voltage 12v versions.
28cm £109 / 38cm £179 / 50cm £198
- Diameter: 28cm / 38cm /50cm
- Voltage: Mains 230v or Low voltage 12v
- Installation: Electrical works and connections should be carried out by a fully qualified 18th edition electrician.
- All Globe Lights come with a mounting base bracket for fixing to hard surfaces. Interchangeable with all three sizes. The base is supplied with a 25mm cable gland for securing the cable entry into the fitting. Size of cable feed will vary with each installation and subject to any volt drop and load.
- Optional ground spike is available for use in the soft landscape. See Accessories.
- Mains/230 volt supplied with E27 lamp holder. Earth connection parts are included with the 230v Globe Lights. Cabling and bulb not included See 230v bulb
- 12-volt Globe is supplied with a G4 lamp holder and connecting block. Cabling and bulb not included. See 12v bulb
- Material: Polyethylene, with a unique rough surface
- UV & frost resistant
- Non- corrosive
- Weight: 28cm approx. 1.1 kg, 38cm approx. 1.5kg, 50cm approx. 2.4kg
- Protection: IP65, CE mark, Design registered
- Temperature range: -30 to +80 degrees C
- Guarantee: 10-year guarantee. This warranty does not include lights/bulbs and lamp holders which are deemed consumables.
- Please note, as with most moulded products, a fine joining line may be visible in places.
- Country of Origin: UK
28 cm, 38 cm, 50 cm