Finial Globe Lights
Spherical Globe Lights
- Diameter: 280mm, 380mm and 500mm
- Weight of unit: 1 kg 280mm, 1.75 kg 380mm, 2.25 kg 500mm.
- Voltage: Mains voltage 230v, Low voltage 12v, and Solar.
- Installation: Supplied with mounting bracket for fixing to hard surfaces. Optional ground spike is available. See spike details in Accessories section.
- Material: Polyethylene with unique rough surface, UV & frost resistant
- Non- corrosive
- Lightsource for 230v Sphere: E27 lampholder. Recommended LED GLS 5.5W – 12W bulb, dependant on size of Globe and light preference. Cabling and bulb not included.
- Lightsource for 12v Sphere: Fitted with G4 lampholder and terminal block. Requires driver. Cabling and bulb not included.
- Protection: IP65.
- Temperature range: -30 to +80 degrees C
- Design registered.
- Guarantee: 10-year guarantee on the Globe cover. This warranty does not include lamps/lampholders which are deemed consumables. The guarantee excludes accidental or malicious damage, general wear and tear and electrical faults due to misuse or incorrect installation. All 230v Globe Lights must have been installed by an Electrician qualified and registered to part “P” of the electrical regulations. (proof may be required).
- With the Solar Sphere the solar panel carries a 2-year guarantee.
- Lightsource for Solar Sphere: See Accessories section
Base Bracket with 230v Lampholder
The base bracket of the Spherical Globe Light measures 12.5cm in diameter.
It is interchangable, so fits all three sizes of the Globe Lights.
For more information please get in touch.